One-off Backup and restore of all SQL Server Agent jobs using SQL Server Management Studio
1. Connect to the SQL server using SQL Server Management Studio.
2. Navigate to the Object Explorer Details view by selecting View à Object Explorer Details from the menu bar or press F7.
3. Double-click SQL Server Agent from the Object Explorer Details window.
4. Double-click the Jobs folder to expand the list of agent jobs currently configured on the SQL Server.
5. At this point you have the option to select only the jobs you want to backup, or select all jobs on the server (Ctrl+A).
6. Once your selection has been made, right-click over the selected area, hover Script Job As à CREATE To à File …
7.Navigate to a file location and save your SQL Server Agent job(s) creation code to a .SQL file.
Open the SQL file to execute on another SQL Server to restore a previous version of agent job(s), or to create the job(s) at a new location.